Monday, April 7, 2014

Bolex Long Take Response

This project was really cool. We had conceptualized the idea First in class... without a doubt I wanted to smash a guitar. So we talked everything over, open for suggestions and had a loose idea as to what would happen. On the day of the shoot we came across the wheel chair and decided use it. I think the bolex is an awesome camera because it doesn't need any batteries! The shoot went great, we rehearsed like three times then  shot the take smoothly. It was me being pushed in a wheelchair by stephen. I was playing a guitar, then i get up suddenly and throw it around till it breaks into pieces then i walk up to the camera with a scream ghost face mask on. I think it came out pretty cool. We finished wayy before the other groups and I hung around for a bit helping people load the projector who needed it. The exposing of the film in the darkroom was simple as explained. This is totally a project I am interested in doing more often have i a chance to work with all the equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment